Thank you for shopping with Cable Melbourne! We hope you love your new purchase. However, if it's not exactly what you're after, you can return your item(s) within 14 days of receipt for domestic orders and 30 days of receipt for international orders for a refund or digital returns card (valid for 12 months), as long as you meet the below return conditions.
Please keep in mind that we cannot facilitate exchanges for online orders at our online warehouse. If you’d like an exchange, please visit one of our standalone boutique stores.
- The item(s) must be unworn, unwashed and in their original condition with the original tags attached.
- Shoes must be returned in their original box.
- Items marked as FINAL SALE cannot be returned unless deemed faulty upon assessment. FINAL SALE items are clearly marked on the website and at checkout if purchased online and on the receipt if purchased in store.
- Due to hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns for earrings unless faulty.
- Items purchased at a David Jones Concession Store or Cable Stockist must be returned to the original place of purchase in line with their returns policy.
- Afterpay orders must be returned by post to our online warehouse for a refund onto your Afterpay account. Afterpay orders cannot be returned in store or exchanged.
Online Orders Return Policy
- Online purchases made in Australia can be returned by post or in store for a digital returns card or refund. International orders can only be returned by post to our online warehouse.
- Items marked as FINAL SALE cannot be returned unless deemed faulty upon assessment.
- If you’d like an exchange, please head into any one of our boutique stores. Orders purchased online and delivered in Australia can be returned within 14 days of receipt by post to our online warehouse or at any standalone Cable Melbourne boutique store.
- International orders can be returned within 30 days of receipt by post to our online warehouse.
Return Online Order by Post
Please complete the Returns Form that you received with your original purchase. If you no longer have the form, you can download the domestic returns form and the international returns form.
- Enclose the Returns Form and item(s) in a securely packaged parcel. Make sure the sender’s address and Online Returns address provided below are clearly visible on the outside of the parcel.
- Customers are responsible for postage for change of mind returns. Cable Melbourne is not liable for the loss of returns in transit.
- In store purchases cannot be returned to the below address and must be taken back to a Cable standalone store.
Cable Melbourne Online Returns
51 Fox Drive
Return Online Order In Store
If you would prefer to return your item at your local Cable store, please ensure your return adheres to our Returns Policy above.
- To return your online purchase please show our Retail Team the Online Order Confirmation with the Order Number.
- Our stores can offer a refund or digital returns card for online full-price orders, temporary promotional sale, and permanent markdown items.
- We do not offer refunds or return cards on items flagged as FINAL SALE.
- Item(s) purchased online can only be exchanged in store, not online. Cable Melbourne cannot guarantee the desired product and size to exchange will be available in store. All refunds must be issued back to the original account and method of purchase.
- Purchases made in store cannot be sent back to our online warehouse for a refund.
In Store Returns Policy
Purchases made in store can be returned within 14 days of purchase to any standalone Cable boutique store.
- Full priced items can be returned in store for an exchange, digital returns card or a refund.
- Items that are considered temporary markdowns, temporary promotion, or sale can be returned in store for an exchange or digital returns card only. These items are not eligible for a refund. We encourage you to try the item(s) on in store to make sure you’re happy with it.
- Items marked as FINAL SALE cannot be returned unless deemed faulty upon assessment. You will be advised at the time of purchase and there will also be a note on the receipt.
- Purchases made in store cannot be posted back to our online warehouse for the return to be processed.
Digital Returns Card
If you choose to receive a returns card instead of a refund, you have 12 months to use the digital returns card either online or in store. You will receive an email with a digital card number and a four-digit pin, which can be entered at the checkout when shopping online.
To redeem in store, simply present the digital returns card to a Cable team member to redeem it against your in store purchase.
If you paid for your order using a digital gift card and choose to get a return card as the preferred refund type, the returns card will be valid for 12 months.
David Jones & Cable Melbourne Stockists
Purchases made at any David Jones Concession Store or any of Cable Melbourne's stockists must be returned to the original place of purchase in line with their returns policy.
As per Afterpay's policy, online orders purchased using Afterpay can only be returned to the online warehouse for a full refund back to your Afterpay account. Afterpay orders do not qualify for a digital returns card and cannot be returned in store or exchanged.
Faulty, Damaged or Incorrect Items
If you believe you’ve received faulty, damaged or incorrect items, please get in touch with us. If the item was purchased in store, we recommend heading back into store for your garment(s) to be assessed. If the item was purchased online, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the details and photos, if available. If the item is deemed to be faulty upon inspection of the photos, we’ll arrange for free postage for the garment(s) to be returned to us. If you require more information about this process, please contact our Customer Service team.
Cable Collective Returns
Rewards points that are earned will be reversed against your account if the purchase is returned.
As per the terms of the Cable Collective Reward Programme, vouchers that are redeemed in a purchase will be forfeited if the purchase is returned. For example, if you have redeemed a $30 rewards voucher on a purchase and have then returned the item, the original $30 rewards voucher will not be credited against your account.