Click & Collect FAQs
1. Browse the website and when you find something you like, choose the desired size on the product page.
2. Click on the ‘CLICK & COLLECT’ button on the product page to check availability at our stores.
3. Add the product to your cart along with any other product you wish to purchase and proceed to checkout.
4. At checkout, select ‘Pick Up’ as the shipping method and choose an available store. Note: If a store doesn’t have all items in your cart available for pick up, the Click & Collect pick up option won't appear. In this case, please select delivery for the entire order to be shipped to your home.
5. Complete your payment online.
6. You will receive an order confirmation email immediately and a pick up notification via email & SMS once your order is ready to be picked up. Please wait for this notification before heading to the store.
7. Bring your order confirmation and photo ID for pick up.
For store hours, visit our store locator page.
Click & Collect requires all items in your cart to be available at the same store. If your preferred store isn’t showing, it’s likely they don’t have all your items available for pick up. You can check the item’s availability at different stores on our website. Please note that even if your order may not be available for instore pick up, it may still be available to be shipped to your home.
We aim to have your order ready within 24 hours (with the exception of public holidays and big sale periods).We’ll send you an email & SMS once your order is ready for collection. Please do not head into the store until you receive this notification.
Currently, Click & Collect is available at our Kings Arcade, Collins Place, Hawthorn, Geelong, and Brighton stores. We're planning to expand this service to more locations in early 2024 so please watch this space!
Our Click & Collect service is completely free, with no minimum spend required.
Please have your order confirmation email and a valid photo ID ready when you arrive for pickup for verification purposes.
For security reasons, orders must be collected by the person whose name is on the order, along with their proof of purchase and photo ID.
Please contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance.
Pick up your order at the store you selected during checkout. You can find the store address and hours on our store locator page.
Once an order is placed, the pickup location cannot be changed. Please reach out to our customer service team for any order-related assistance at email@example.com.
You are required to collect your order within 7 days of receiving the notification to pick up. Please contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance.
Uncollected orders will be cancelled and refunded to the original payment method after 7 days. We’ll inform you via email if this occurs.
In the unfortunate event that your preferred store is unable to process your order for collection, our customer care team will be in contact to provide alternative options.